Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Great Day

Hey guys!!!!:) I've had an absolutely great day!!!!:) I went and got a pedicure with my mom, my sister-in-law, Leslie (Joseph, who I call Bub's, wife), and my aunt, Charb. She's my mom's sister, and her real name's Charlene, but I've called her Charb every since I can remember, so. All of our pedicures are really cute, and we had a lot of fun. Charb went ahead and left, and we were all STARVING, so we went down the strip and got us some Subway. Mmm. Now I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely LOVE Subway. Anyways, the absolute CUTEST guy worked there and made our subs, so Mom and Leslie were kind of teasing me about me liking him, which wasn't a problem with me considering the fact that there was no way in the world I could deny it. Haha. But yeah. So I got to see an INCREDIBLY cute guy today, have Subway, and have a lot of fun. It was a great day!!!!:) I figured I'd show you guys my pedicure, so I'll upload a pic of it at some point later. Thanks for reading, and have a great day!!!!:) Bye!! :)

8 comments:

  1. Cool! I love subway too! One time while I was there, a guy who looked JUST like Shaggy from Scooby Doo was there making the subs... it was strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. That's funny!! :) If you want to start using your formspring again, I'll talk to ya on there too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol breanne. you all and your pedicures. :)
    haha i KNEW you'd say subway because there's a subway right beside Paris Nails.
    Mm;)
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pedicures! Believe it or not, I've never really gotten subway, but it sounds like I should, haha.
    I love hot guys, when I'm with my friends we all point out to eachother when we see one, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. Yeah. I know Abigail. We get 'em quite a bit!! Haha. :) And yes, I love that. It comes in handy. It has the past 2 times actually. :) Haha. And Francesca, YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO SUBWAY???? Haha. You absolutely HAVE to try it!!!!:) And yeah. My friends and I always check out the hot guys too!!!!:) Haha. :P Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey and i gave you an award on my newest post! woo hoo your first one...you'll know what that is when you go read my post.

    and here's another thing you can do on blogger.
    you can keep a list on your sidebar with all of your blogs you read...and if u put it in not alphabetical order, but in which order of who has updated most recently. it helps you keep track of when your favorite blogs make a post.
    here's how you do it:

    ~go to your dashboard.
    ~go to Design.
    ~click "add a gadget."
    ~scroll down to the 11th one that says "Blog List." click the blue plus sign
    ~title it.
    ~where it says "sort," make sure it's on "Most recently updated." not in alphabetical order.
    ~and on my blog, i have the first, second & last ones checked. but do whatever u want.
    ~then add blogs!
    ~click the "blogs i'm following" and it'll show a list of -duh!- the blogs i'm following. just checkmark 'em. and if there's a blog you haven't followed yet, but u wanna add them to your list, just type in the URL.
    ~Press Save!
    ~and on your design page u can move stuff around. of course put your blog list below your "about me" because you want your new readers to see your "about me." at the top of your blog.
    hope that helped!
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  7. yess breanne that award was for you!!!!
    and sure do whatever signature you like!
    well first you have to MAKE a playlist. i use playlist.com
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh. Ok. Gothch ya. And thanks Abigail!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete