Sunday, June 6, 2010

First Post

Ok. So, this is my first post. I guess I can now say that I'm a blogger. I'll go ahead and just give you guys a few quick facts about me. Well, let's see. My name is Breanne, my family is the absolute most important thing to me, I am the #1 Jonas Brothers fan, I am beyond in love with Joseph Adam Jonas, and I'm going to marry him. If you have any questions, or if you just want to talk, you know where to find me. :) I'll go ahead and tell you in advance, I say Haha, but mainly "!!!!:)" a lot, so I'm sorry if you get annoyed with it. Haha. I guess you'll be getting used to those. Also, you might already know one of my best friends, Abby, or A Little Bit of Randomness. She's AWESOME, and she's a great person!!!!:) I love you Abigail!!!!:) (That's what I call her. I've done it since like, the 3rd grade.) Thanks for reading, and I hope to get to know some cool people!! :) Bye!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment