Sunday, July 11, 2010

Heyy. :)

Heyy guys. :) Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Well, I'll go ahead and tell you that my 2nd encounter with my Subway guy was soooo much better than the 1st. :) ♥ We had a lot of smiles, he sat at the table behind my mom and me -so we were FACING EACH OTHER!!!!:)- , he made a face at one point while he was eating his sub -which made me laugh, which made HIM laugh- , AND last, but most importantly, when he was leaving, HE MOUTHED OUT, "LATER."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) OH MY GOSH, it was soooo A M A Z I N G!!!!:) AND, Mom said we might go to SUBWAY THIS WEEK!!!!:) Ahh. I want to see him again soooo badly!!!! And we MUST meet this time!!!! :) I have to know his name!!:) And everything about him. Haha.
Also, I would just like to say that my heart goes out to Francesca. I'm so sorry for your loss, and I've been praying for you.
On Wednesday, my little cousin, Brayden, turned 2. :) On Friday, we went to Chuck E. Cheese's, and had his b-day party. I'll upload some pics later. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ha yes we NEED to know his name and see if his name is one if the name's on your "list."
    I have a piece of paper on my bedroom door that says "28 days until the concert!"
    And I'll just keep counting down!!!!!
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot!!!!:) And yeah. I know we do. :) Who knows, it just might be. :)

    ReplyDelete